Responsible, sustainable packaging is vital to maintain and continue the expansion of the range of high quality products that we have available to us.
The important role that packaging plays cannot be understated. In recent decades, packaging developments have been a catalyst in broadening retail ranges, giving us a variety of consumer goods that previous generations wouldn’t have thought possible.
Now, with the huge steps that we have taken in plastic film extrusion and thermoforming technology, we can deliver the most sustainable packaging solutions through recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate).
- is easily recyclable, time and time again
- contains up to 90% post consumer, fully cleaned PET waste (primarily previously used soft drinks bottles)
- is fully and independently certified as food-grade
- offers durable packaging with design flexibility and excellent shelf appeal
- helps minimise the amount of post-consumer waste being needlessly sent to landfill
But don’t just take our word for it – the benefits of rPET have been investigated independently by WRAP – click here to view their dedicated rPET website.
Find out more about why you should be using rPET packaging from PFF by emailing us - email@example.com. Alternatively, call us on 01535 662800.